Sunday, October 03, 2010

Feedback Please!

Well, that concludes the first (and hopefully not the last!) issue of the Good Health Goddess. I hope you were able to peruse some of the entries, and maybe even found something that interested you enough to try or do more research on your own.

Each month I hope to bring you the most up-to-date information on a woman's health and spirituality, while also providing some personal goddess goodies. Please give me some feedback as to what you would like to see, as well as any information you may like to pass along to your fellow goddess. You may post in the comment section of each entry, or email me at the link on the right side of my blog.

'Til next month- live large, laugh often, and love all!

The Good Health Goddess

2 comments:

Cellarius said...

Hey Michele,

Good going. I'll look for recipes I can use here.

Love,
Pops

Michele Gholson said...

hi mama-

this is a okay idea so i may take it! lolz!:)


luv ya-
zoe